Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bush Saves Lives

Welcome to GeeDub's current campaign. He has been screwing us left and right but since people are starting to get pissy about it he is coming back telling us what a great big hero he was by thwarting a supposed "attack on LA." As a matter of fact it was his illegal wire-taps that lead to the thwarting of the attack on LA. See what great foresight he had? Geez, will his greatness ever stop!??

Bush details Qaeda plot to hit LA

Hey do you remember that one time that I saved your life? Oh... yeah... probably not because I never told you. I was a real hero. I saved your life and you should thank me for it. You would have thanked me at the time if I had told you but I never did because I am not much on bragging. However, I think you need to know what a great big hero I am, so I am telling you now. This has nothing to do with the fact that I have been using you as a punching bag, or stealing from you, or killing your family members or spying on you, or any of that. No, I'm not trying to make myself look good, I just figured now would be a great time for you to know how terrific I am.

I guess since we know what a big hero he is all that other stuff doesn't matter.

No comments:

Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...