Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Swift

I am finding it harder to remain on task recently. Is it fall? Is it the fluoride in the water? Is someone trying to sabotage me? Are there aliens monitoring my soup intake?

I am sure there are important things that the world should be concerning itself with, but when god is so busy jacking up coastlines and fault lines who am I to argue? Obviously the big guy is pissed about all those adulterers, miscreants, homosexuals and poor people. I am pretty pissed at the poor people too but I can't recall thinking I should off them with a good ol' dose of plague and pestilence. But see, that is why I am not the "omniscient being" in control of earth, wind and fire (I would have had them stop after their first album personally).

The leaves are changing, the wind is blowing and global warming is still a theory. Welcome to the United States of God!

No comments:

Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...