Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Road Map to Dirt's House

  • You call that a pitch?

    Bush has apparently laid out a "specific strategy" to deal with Iraq (see link above).
  • In Bush speak, here is a very "specific strategy" you can use to get to my house. . . You'll go to a road and turn on it until you get to where you are going. I can't tell you how far you will need to go on that road because I have no way to gauge if you use the same measurements as I do. So, you will go on that road until you get to where you are going but I can't tell you exactly where you are going either since my house is not really a place but more of a concept. You need to trust me here. . . when you get to my house you will know it.

    Meanwhile you have been driving in your car for longer than you should have. You are going in circles and have hit ever pothole in the general vicinity. You want to stop driving because going in circles and denting up your car on a terrible road doesn't make sense anymore.

    But see, this is exactly where I told you that you would be. You are so close it would be wrong to stop driving now. You are almost at my house. Keep going. Trust me! When you get to my house you are going to be so happy. Oh, and you might want to turn down another road eventually to get there but I can't really tell you where that road is, or even if that road exists but you'll see it when you get to it and you'll know it when you get there.

    2 comments:

    DirtE said...

    Dear Jr,

    Thanks. Ask about my frequent nice comment card.

    -Dirt

    Anonymous said...

    Agreed; quite apt.

    Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

    The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...