Sunday, January 08, 2006

Ratted Out

You know, when I was a kid I seldom fessed up to things unless I knew I was going to be finked on by my sister. If she was going to keep her mouth shut I figured there was not much need for me to worry Mom and Dad with the finer details. The thing is I grew up. Now, I tend to fess up to all sorts of things just to keep my conscious clear.

It looks like Tom Delay and my younger self would have gotten along just fine. He only backs out of office when his good buddy Abramoff decides he is going to take a few people down with him. Poor Tom, you just can't trust your friends can you? Although he still maintains he "acted in an ethical manner within the rules of our body and the laws of our land." Can anyone tell me what "land" these Republicans are living in?

No comments:

Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...