Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Grand Scam of Things

Is the pool of women candidates so shallow that Bush's only choice was the transparently abysmal Miers? Now he turns around and appoints Alito. Apparently, while homosexuality is a sin in Geedub's world, dick sucking isn't. It's a man's world and all this uber conservative republican ass kissing and glad handing is evidence of such. But I have to ask again... Is the pool of women candidates that shallow? Or, maybe the president has more of a thing for men than he lets on. That smirk, gets much more pronounced around Cheeney and Rove. Does the prez have a thing for pappa bears? Old, Decrepit, hideously ugly, Pappa bears? I always wondered why the Bush twins looked more like Jeb. Hmmm. Mr President... Come out, come out wherever you are. It didn't hurt Barney Frank.

Just in case anyone is interested; I am convinced that my thesis advisor is only slightly more useful than my nipples. Anyone got any suggestions for my question? I have a load a research but where the hell do I take it? Seriously, anyone want to jump in here? I'll give you a dollar...

No comments:

Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...