Sunday, November 06, 2005

That 'ol Death Row Just Ain't What It Used To Be.

  • Getting Outta Dodge

  • Damn it, I have trouble getting out of my fricking apartment and this jackass escapes death row. I need to get some more motivation, that's for sure!
    International Noise conspiracy is getting better and better. I loved the Refused and so I made the effort to go see INC for the first few tours. They never did it for me. They are starting to fall into their own.

    Jay has suggested Son's and Daughters.

    I suggest the Caesars and WOXY.com

    Joe? What does Joe want me to listen to? WWJD?

    Ever notice a bottle of wine will mess with your spelling?

    No comments:

    Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

    The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...