Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Monkey on My Back

I got an email from a friend giving me shit about my sporadic posts. Sorry! This is why they will remain sporadic: I am turning in my first chapter of my thesis tomorrow, followed by another chapter every other week until the first of May. Bottom line? I don't love you any more. I have taken a mistress. Get over yourself. We were never that close anyway. It was a casual thing. . . Ok, my thesis is out of earshot. I still love you, but she is a lot bigger than me and forces me to do and say things I normally wouldn't. . . oops here she comes again.

I hate you, stop calling me.

No comments:

Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...