Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Giving 'Til It Hurts

OK, Matt you asked for it you got it! You really should be careful what you ask me, I'll give it to you. . .

First, the thesis stuff. My advisor told me she can't read what I don't give her. Duly noted! I have spent hours on my lit review chapter over the last week and seem to have gotten nowhere. I started with around 30 pages and by the time I did a "light edit" I was down to 18. I did another edit and added some stuff; it got even slimmer. How does that happen? I keep adding bits and pieces but all it seems to do is make things less intelligible. I'm back up to 22 pages, but help us all if I throw another edit on it; wailing and gnashing of teeth will insue.

The Thumb? Tasty! It hurts but in a "loose tooth" kind of way. I can tell the nail is peeling away from the base since all the black Ork-blood is starting to ooze out. It is just a matter of time before I find a bloody thumb nail stuck to the side of my face when I wake up. Close your eyes if you don't like a rainbow of color. It looks better in person but here's a taste of the good stuff.





2 comments:

DirtE said...

Matt:
For what its worth I hear it is best to chew your breakfast at least twice anyway.

xoxo Dirt

Julie said...

Now that is truly disgusting!

Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...