Sunday, June 04, 2006

Getting It Done

How'd the defense go? Well, from what I understand now it was just a matter of pro forma. My advisor hardly showed up. She asked only one question and it was so completely out of context that I had a hard time figuring out what she was asking. The other two committee members offered some pretty cool responses. By the end of July it will be official; I will have a diploma in hand proving I haven't been pretending and just racking up random student loans. Anyway, I passed and got all of the paperwork turned in, although I won't be able to turn my thesis in until after I get back from gettin' hitched.

Speaking of getting hitched, all the good folks took me out for a bachelor's night. Rachel brought along a "boob" squirt gun that I think is really a penis that the manufacturers modified. The other boobs involved were all mine and Jesse's. Friends, bowling (me with two games at 112) and beer. What more could a guy ask for?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep your clothes on, please!!

DirtE said...

Dear anonymous,

They are on!

. . . sort of.

XOXO
Dirt

Anonymous said...

Just for that, I'm takin' 'em off.

Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...