Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hay Sofaia

I get random emails from people wanting to hire me for my awsome prowess. Today I got a request to be an expert and give advice on kasamba.com. I give my advice away. Nobody ever asks for it and I have never asked anyone to pay me for my unsolicited diatribes; maybe I should. "Sophia" is one of their "experts."



I figured I should start asking questions before giving advice.

"Sophia how '100%Accuret' can you possible be 'hear' when your mad psychic skill doesn't give you the ability to perceive that you can't spell?"

1 comment:

Julie said...

Maybe you could advise her on spelling and grammar. :-)

Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...