Thursday, October 19, 2006

...Cake and Eat Me too!

I know there are plenty of idiots to go around but why does Colorado seem to have its lion share of them in elected office?

Tom Tancredo more than just looks the part of a clown, he is one. This jackass is offended because he says it isn't fair to English speaking children that non-English speaking children are put in an extra half day of school before kindergarten to help get them up to speed on the language he says should be mandatory for all of them to speak. I'll slow it down a bit.


A. This anal probe (Tancredo) wants to make English the official language in the US.


B. Said probe wants no funding to help people that don't speak English learn how to speak English.


C. Mr Probe further thinks it is unfair to spend any time at all to help those students because it takes away time from the students he thinks need it more… English speaking kids.


I happen to know my ABCs as do jerks like Tancredo, Rick O'Donnell, Marilyn Musgrave and Bob Beauprez but they want to use the ABCs as a gate to filter out people that don't know the English ABCs while simultaneous restricting those people's ability to learn them at all. These rich jerk wads (and they all happen to be white English speakers) run our country and tell us that if we try hard enough we can all succeed just like their daddies' did; but then they pass laws that restrict the people's ability to try.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Go get em, Dirt!!

You sound as pissed off as I am. I was reading a book last night about the stealing of the 2004 presidential election, and I wanted to punch Ohio's Ken Blackwell, the asshole who made sure Bush "won" the state of Ohio during the 2004 election. If he'd been there with me in the bathtub, I would have, too. Hard. Right on the nose. And then I would have kicked his ass. Reading that book made me not only angry but hopeless, as well. In this supposed "democracy" we will never, ever have a fair election as long as crooked, corrupt, power-hungry idiots are in charge. It's all very pathetic and sad.

DirtE said...

Dear Julie:
I'm a "Model citizen in every way. Anger is an energy."

KE = mVs/(2g)

or something like that

XOXO
Dirt

Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...