Thursday, November 09, 2006

Mending Wall

I saw a headline today saying that GeeDub is "fence mending" after the elections this week.

This administration gets their collective ass handed to them and /Now/ they want to mend fences? Isn't it just good practice to maintain your fence before it falls to pieces? They have been the worse kind of bullies for the last 6 years, lying, cheating, stealing, misappropriating funds; the list goes on and on. But, they only see the light after a staggering defeat. Time and time again they have fired, or bullied out of office, anyone that opposed them or offered a word of thoughtful advice; witness Powell, Shinseki, Tenet and Pavitt. None of those guys are what anyone could classify as liberal either. The smarmy bunch of bastards in control of this here U.S. of A. are more than willing to call themselves "uniters" while they are kicking you in the teeth but when you stand up to them, suddenly they want to fix the fence and turn into a good neighbor. I hope nobody has the poor sense to believe them.

Do you think Horowiz still believes any of the things he said, back in '99, about the great "uniter"?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, I miss you.

Second, this administration has been the absolute soul of sincerity and integrity for the past 6 years. Thanks to them we have gotten rid of completely out-of-date, latin bullshit like habeus whatsitcalled. Oh yeah, its called my basic rights. But whatever, so last year...

Third, I have asked everybody I know. And no one knows the answer. But maybe you do, or can at least point me in the right direction. Do you happen to know (as completely implausible as I know it is) what would happen if *no one* voted in an election?

DirtE said...

Dear Erin,
I miss you too. Ahhh, the long walks on the beach, the candle lit baths. . . But enough of me!

To answer your question, If no one votes then I get twice as many votes as I did last election cycle. You do the math.

Did you write another novel this year?

XOXO Dirt

Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...