Sunday, November 26, 2006

Irish Luck for a Swede

Wow! has it really been that long since my last post? Sheesh! Ok, here is a quick catch up of today's events;

Some stupid ass girl stole my phone. How do I know she is a stupid ass, or how do I know she is a girl? Well I guess the fact that she sent over 180 text messages in the 2 hours it took me to report that the phone was stolen was a partial clue (although in all fairness my nephew's fingers fly almost that fast). The kicker, however, was the pictures she took of herself with my phone and uploaded to my t-mobile account by accident, ooops! Dumbass! So, now, not only do I have her picture I also have copies of the text messages and the phone numbers she sent them to. You gotta be a pretty big moron to try and pull that one off. I just wished I had gotten a phone with the GPS option. It would have been cool to send the cops directly to her front door. Oh well, vengeance is sweet if not prompt.

On a side note to this whole thing I have to say that the guy at Wal-Mart was super cool. Normally I try to avoid the Big W but it was the only authorized T-mobile dealer in the area so. . . The kid I spoke with at T-mobile on line said the stores usually charge between 20-30 bucks for a new SIM card (I still have an old phone but just needed a new SIM card so I would have a working phone again). When I got to Wally word the older guy behind the counter tossed me a new SIM card and said, "ah hell, you just had your phone stolen and this one was an extra anyway, don't worry about it."

No kidding!

I guess I needed to be reminded that there really is a balance to the universe, with the bad comes some good.

1 comment:

spackle said...

Man, what a pain in the ass.. You really ought to post her pictures on your blog so you can forever besmerch her image and we can all witness the image of today's intelligent youth.

Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...