Sunday, July 29, 2007

Fend for Yourself

I should let it roll off my back but I get really pissed when I see uniformed police officers directing traffic for the mega churches. My tax dollars supporting a tax exempt organization. How is that even legal?

If they can't afford to buy a traffic light then they shouldn't have spent the $18 million to build that stupid Jesus factory in the first place.

Screw em!

They are on their own.

On that note why would a government negotiate for hostages that got captured after they were duly advised not to go somewhere in the first place… like, say… oh, I don't… Afghanistan!!?? Hey Christians, the Muslims don't like you. They aren't going to convert. In fact they might just snatch you up and lop off your head. But, hey, you go ahead and knock yourself out. Guess what, though?

You're on your own!

5 comments:

R D-R said...

I don't know about the southern hemisphere of Colorado, but I know in Fort Collins the big churches hire off duty police officers to do traffic control. So there really on the churchgoers paycheck, not ours.

DirtE said...

Dear Rachel;

"To Protect and Serve" our lord and saviour. I should get that gig, they would never ask me back but, oh the havoc I could reek for just one day.

XOXO Dirt

R D-R said...

Is it reek or wreak? I guess either way you could smell them up pretty good.

*Gosh what's wrong with me? I'm such a pain since I moved!*

DirtE said...

Deer Rachel
Having plumed the sores of my problem, I took a pole to find out what is write. The principal difference between "Reek" and "wreak" is awl in the manor of meaning. In loo of an apology, lettuce just say miss steaks were maid.

XOXO dirt

spackle said...

Mmm.. Ms. Steaks and weremaids.. They can come over to my house any time.. Reow! ;)

Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...