Tuesday, July 24, 2007

This is My Weapon, This is My Gun...

Joe Biden hit it on the head last night during the YouTube Democratic response forum. When a gun owner called his gun his "baby," Biden responded: "If that's his baby, he needs help, I don't know if he's mentally qualified to own that gun."

There are not many people in my family that do not own guns or hunt but I have never heard a single one of them refer to a gun as "My baby." I bet that moron's wife thinks her dog is equivalent to a child as well.

Anthropomorphizing is just a long word for Nut Job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's OK to leave spent shells lying around when you've been target shooting, but leaving spent diapers lying around is just wrong!

DirtE said...

Dear Melissa,

Hmmm Loaded guns, and loaded diapers.

XOXO
-dirt

Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...