Monday, April 14, 2008

Untouchables

Anyone that honestly thinks that small town Americans are /NOT/ "bitter" or they don't "cling to guns or religion" is out of touch.

When was the last time Clinton or McCain had a conversation with anyone outside of Washington DC? I live in small town America, I see more NRA stickers and Jesus fish on cars than hub caps.

You tell me these folks aren't bitter about the state of the economy? They aren't bitter about the amount of family members killed in Iraq?

Wake up and come back to reality.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

DirtE said...

Dear TV,

I have for years thought you were likable as well. You, Mr. TV, have been to me as a second family; in fact, maybe, a first family. I receive your hug with open arms.

Bring Mrs. Radio over next Sunday and we’ll do a family brunch.

XOXO
-dirt

spackle said...

First I was going to comment on this post, then read the comments and laughed very hard. Now I'm as confused if I should reply to the comments or comment on how I have been equally confused about why people made such a big deal about the "bitter" situation.

Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...