Thursday, September 22, 2005

Crack Pot Theories

Conspiracy theories crack me up.
The folks prescribing to these nutty logical fallacies are the same types of people that are gung-ho about religion. I guess people need something to believe in, anything, and the crazier the better.

Last night I heard, presented to me with a straight face, "Linda Tripp is a member of Delta Force." Have you ever seen her? Hmmm. "It is true, there is proof," I was assured. Hmmmm.


  • Linda's Pict

  • Yes, I can believe that Bush, Rove and Rumsfeld are the three horsemen of the apocalypse but come on, Linda Tripp a member of Delta Force?

    My favorite conspiracy theories:
    -Fluoride is a mind control agent (good teeth=good manners?)
    -The Illuminati run the world (they had me at hello)
    -We all evolved out of reptilian proto-humans (dinosaurs?)
    -Hitler and Jesus are still alive and living in Brazil (presumably not together)
    -Aliens are from the future trying to revive their race (its a shallow gene pool)

    And I thought a virgin birth was some crazy shit. You have to ask yourself, "Do people have bullshit detectors?"

    No comments:

    Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

    The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...