Friday, April 14, 2006

So Gay!

I found out last night that I am a "Fag." Maybe some of you already knew this but it would have been helpful for you to fill me in before I asked Jenn to marry me. Now what am I supposed to do? Should I ask for the ring back and give it to someone else?

It was a bit strange to find out, I must admit, but here's the gist. I was riding my bike downtown and I crossed the street in a cross walk. A guy in a group of frat boys (the quintessential determiners of homosexuality) walking near where I was crossing yelled at me, "Hey Faggot."
I can't believe he could tell so readily and I have been in the dark on this for all these years.

What the hell!?

Not a single one of my gay friends has said a thing to me. What a bunch of Jerks. It took some random guy on the street to let me know.

1 comment:

DirtE said...

Matt;
Are you insinuating that the blow job I gave him wasn't good enough?

Tough crowd.

-D

Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...