Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What?!

CSU Pueblo Student Shot 16 Times

Articles like this make me wonder . . .
1. Isn't one shot sufficient? This dickhead would have had to reload a couple of times. I mean come on, seriously what are you trying to prove at that point, dead is dead. Guys like this should be strung up by their short hairs, but (and this is just my cynical nature showing through again) somebody on the jury is going to say he is crazy because he shot her so many times and he'll walk out with a mental illness sentence.
2. She was shot in her apartment but wasn't found until the guy turned himself in. I have never lived in a sound proof apartment. What kind of neighbors hear 16 gunshots in the middle of the night and say, "hmm, 16 shots, now thats odd. If there had been 17 shots I would have reported that to the police or called 911, but there were only 16. I'm going back to bed. How about you honey? Coming back to bed?"

No comments:

Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...