Friday, November 18, 2005

Don't Be a Passenger

Regarding the new Carrie Underwood CD. One of her songs is titled, "Jesus Take the Wheel." Will all of you please do me a favor? If you see the dimwitted bumpkin trying to get into a car will you please, please, beat the keys out of her hands? The last thing I need is to see another idiot driver waiting for Jesus to figure out how to drive. Sure he rose from the dead and all but he lived well before cars were invented and hasn't had much practice on our roads. Jesus is not a legally licensed driver! I beg you, stop taking your hands off the wheel and expecting him drive!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wondered why there were so many accidents in the bible belt.

Anonymous said...

C what happens when U cut public education? U get christian schools and christian drivers education. Jesus will U take this test for me?

DirtE said...

Dear Blind Driver;
Mere coincidence I am sure.

Dear Impervious;
I C U 2 No ur ABC's

I Love you both, I really Do!

-dirt

Please, Jesus, Save Me from Myself!

The Delusional calling on a “god” to stop the delusion. The Ouroboros is eating it’s tail again. "Televangelist Pat Robertson is pray...